Helping with Divorce in Highland, Illinois and the Surrounding Areas
Most couples do not enter a marriage with a plan to divorce. Love can fade, people grow apart, or irreparable issues may arise between the couple. Some spouses can work on and salvage their marriage, but for others, divorce is the only solution. After years of living together and sharing lives, you will need to split all these assets that you have accrued. Here at Kovach Law, we can help divide these assets and improve the proceedings, no matter what stage of divorce you and your spouse are in.
Mediation for Highland, IL
- Mediators are cost-effective due to resolving the disputes outside of the courtroom.
- While in the mediation meeting, couples can openly communicate with each other and not worry about any statement said in the room being used against them.
- Mediation can often be shorter than litigation, which can be dragged out for months or years.
- Mediation agreements tend to be honored more often due to the face to face agreements.
- The mediation process tends to leave both parties feeling satisfied because they can compromise.